Wednesday 4 May 2011

Letter to Co-owners dated 4 May 2011

Dear Co-owner
 

In my email dated 29 April 2011, I mentioned that I will endeavour to meet with all co-owners of Residence D’Epinay in view of taking note of your concerns and where you feel the priorities and focus of the Syndic and Conseil Syndical ought to be.  Therefore, I would be very grateful if we could arrange for a meeting together to discuss how we can better our lives as fellow members of the community.  

Nevertheless, knowing that you may have a very busy schedule ahead, you might still find it easier to provide me with your feedback by filling in the survey attached.  You will find an introductory letter with a quick, easy-to-fill questionnaire which is being circulated amongst all co-owners in view of gathering their views.

You may send it back to me by replying on this email: conseilsyndical.residencedepinay@gmail.com 

or 

send by post to me: 
c/o Miss Patel 
Apart 6, Level 1
Residence D'Epinay 
D'Epinay Avenue 
Quatre Bornes
 
 
I thank you in anticipation and look forward to meeting you soon.


Kind Regards
Irshad Paurobally
President CS 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.